Monday 17th May 2021 13:30 – 15:00
The Covid-19 pandemic and its impact continue to dominate the news headlines as well as the investment decisions taken by asset allocators and investment managers.
The Finding Value in Fixed Income webinar seeks to explore how fixed income securities can be used effectively to diversify the risks within investment portfolios during these challenging market conditions.
Join us this afternoon for an in-depth discussion with our panel of experts, which includes:
- Howie Li, Head of ETFs at Legal & General Investment Management
- Paul Syms, CFA, Head of EMEA ETF Fixed Income Product Management at Invesco
- Matthew Russell, Fund Manager at M&G Investments
Our Chairman Paul Wilson will be guiding the discussion for maximum impact around key topics and questions, including:
• The current historically low interest rates
• Concerns about the threat of rising inflation and negative real returns
• Where can we find value in the bond markets?
• What are the various myths around fixed interest ETFs?
• Should we be concerned about how we assess credit risks?
• What are green gilts?
And, of course, there will be the opportunity to ask your own questions.