Register now and join us for a comprehensive webinar around ESG.
The power of ESG in investment portfolios: Your invitation
Thursday 10th June 2021 10:00 – 11:30
The discussion will be chaired by retail sustainable and responsible investment specialist Julia Dreblow, Director of SRI Services and founder of Fund EcoMarket.
Register now to join the expert panel:
- Chris Mellor, Head of EMEA Equity and Commodity ETF Product Management at Invesco
- Maria Municchi, Fund Manager at M&G Investments
- Max Middleton, Investment Manager at Vala Capital
A wide array of questions will be covered, including:
- Can a passive investor be a responsible investor?
- How are investors approaching ESG in the ETF space?
- How reliant are you on third parties to help you make judgements on ESG credentials? And how much qualitative work compliments this initial screening?
- What excites you most about the area of sustainable finance?
And, of course, there will be the opportunity to ask your own questions.
This webinar is for Wealth Managers and Financial Professionals only. CPD certifiable.