Latest M&A articles

Redde Northgate approaches Halfords over £1.4bn tie up – report

Redde Northgate approaches Halfords over £1.4bn tie up – report

(Sharecast News) - Van rental outfit Redde Northgate has made a £1.4bn merger approach for high street bike and car repair chain Halfords, the Sunday Telehgraph reported, citing unnamed sources. The report stated the duo held detailed talks about a possible tie-up...

UK Commercial Property REIT in talks with Picton on possible merger

(Sharecast News) - UK Commercial Property REIT on Wednesday said it was in talks with Picton Property Income Limited on a possible all-share merger. UKCM said "there can be no certainty either that an offer will be made nor as to the terms of any such offer". In a...

Flutter buys 51% stake in Serbia’s MaxBet for €141m

(Sharecast News) - Gambling company Flutter Entertainment said it had bought a 51% stake in Serbia's MaxBet for €141m (£123m), with an option to acquire the remaining 49% in 2029 based on performance. MaxBet is the number 2 Serbian operator with an estimated 20%...

Aviva buys AIG’s UK protection business for £460m

(Sharecast News) - British insurer Aviva on Monday said it had bought AIG's UK protection business for £460m. AIG Life UK provides a full suite of individual and group protection products, with 1.3 million individual protection customers and 1.4 million group...

More M&A stories

BAE buys Ball Aerospace for $5.5bn

BAE buys Ball Aerospace for $5.5bn

(Sharecast News) - BAE Systems on Thursday said it had bought Ball Corporation's aerospace business $5.55bn in cash. Ball Aerospace makes...

Entain buys Angstrom Sports for $81m

(Sharecast News) - Gambling firm Entain said it had bought Angstrom Sports for £81m plus contingent payments up to a maximum of £122m....

Join our mailing list

Subscribe to our mailing list to receive regular updates!

No Fields Found.